Frequently Asked Questions

Alternative Languages and Formats Questions

Find help regarding languages, and formats, and how to get help communicating here.

How can I get Language Assistance?

Members or prospective members in need of language assistance should contact CHP Member Services. A member service representative can connect with an interpreter to communicate by telephone.


Members requiring language assistance at one of our Health Centers should notify the receptionist upon scheduling their appointment and assistance will be provided.

Do you offer translation services?

Capital Health Plan does offer translation services in many different languages. Contact CHP Member Services if you are in need of translation services.

Can I receive my benefit documents or other correspondence in an alternate format?

Capital Health Plan can provide benefit documents and/or other correspondence in alternate formats such as Braille and large print upon request. Please contact CHP Member Services.